Snoopy That’s What I Do I Drink Coffee I Hate People And I Know Things Shirt

You read that right. Philando Castile became a deadly threat to this officer because he smelled like pot.
This is why we're saying "defund the police" here. We need a shake of the etch-a-sketch. Several generations of cops have grown up in this Judge Dredd-system and they are simply beyond retraining. It costs ~$750 dollars to send one riot cop into Portland, but it costs $11 dollars Snoopy That’s What I Do I Drink Coffee I Hate People And I Know Things Shirt to fully outfit a covid nurse with PPE. Teachers get nothing, they buy their own supplies. This is the reality in America right now, and we're sick of it. All I can tell you is that I'm a white male combat veteran... I personally have never worried about the cops doing this to me. It would be completely different if I was black living in an impoverished community. This is the bullshit that the protests are trying to bring to light. Louisville is an extremely segregated city. No Knock warrants and oppressive Police Behavior are common place in the African American parts of town but wealthier white parts like the East End, St. Matthew's, or Jtown never see it happen. It's merely the latest in a series of despicable actions by the LMPD to the Black Community in Louisville.Greg Fischer (mayor of Louisville) is a limp noodle who has refused to confront the LMPD over anything involving the deaths of Breona Taylor or David McAtee along with the horrific treatment of the protesters justificated by lies that Fischer himself parroted. He needs to resign and the three cops responsible for Taylor's death brought to justice.


Snoopy That’s What I Do I Drink Coffee I Hate People And I Know Things Shirt

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Fred Mcgriff Crime Dog Baseball Gets Results Shirt

Dachshund Nothing Makes You Smile More Than Looking Into The Face Of A Dog That Love You Heart Shirt

Nightmare Into The Darkness We Go To Lose Our Minds And Find Our Souls Shirt