Nice Cat Look What I Do I Catch Fish I’m The Best Shirt

I wanted to say that but was afraid of downvoted. I average about 96 and don’t type “properly”. I do however use all my fingers, just not the in the proper way. The whole “home row” thing never meant much to me. Playing Minecraft as a child online Nice Cat Look What I Do I Catch Fish I’m The Best Shirt taught me type quickly. There are plenty of free websites. Did one two weeks ago because I had to type a shit ton and I noticed I only type with two fingers. I can now type with ten! But only really slowly! I stand by the fact that those “learn to type websites” are only good for learning where to put your fingers: you learn to type fast by having a need to type fast (in my case it was warning my teammates about an incoming blue team player in the five seconds before I fell into the void). I have a friend who was in the military (Army) and couldn't swim. I was like how do you not know how to swim? How did you get through military screening? How did no one in the military ever say, okay dude, let's teach you how to swim?!?! Another mutual friend also never learned as a kid but she decided to take lessons in her early 30s when her son was born cuz ya never know when you have to save your kid. I hate that requirement on applications so much. Like, what if I've only had 1 job but had it for a really long time. That should honestly be more valued to a potential employer than having multiple references. At least they know you aren't likely to show up for a week and then just leave.


Nice Cat Look What I Do I Catch Fish I’m The Best Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season: 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Queer And Spooky Pumpkin Bats Halloween Shirt

Beautiful Gnomes Alone Shirt

Nightmare Into The Darkness We Go To Lose Our Minds And Find Our Souls Shirt